- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
FEICA European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO 2014
17-19 September, Berlin, Germany
FEICA’s annual Conference and EXPO is the place to meet fellow adhesive and sealant industry professionals and gain essential insights into the industry. This year’s event takes place in the InterContinental Hotel in Berlin from 17-19 September and will offer delegates a variety of formal and informal opportunities to share knowledge with participants from across the adhesive and sealant industry.
The adhesive and sealant industry’s essential event
This year’s event includes a business forum, table-top exhibition and wide range of break-out sessions, poster sessions and social events that will offer you the opportunity to:
Get inspiration on the important topic of "Value creation – Strategies to accelerate growth”, which is the theme of this year’s Business Forum. FEICA has once again secured outstanding Key Note Speakers for the Forum:
- Scott Steinberg – top technology futurist, renowned business strategist and trend expert.
- Prof. Klaus Schweinsberg – leading expert on strategy and economic policy.
In addition, the Business Forum panel discussion will feature leaders from the adhesive and sealant industry:
- Bostik, Bernard Pinatel, Chairman and CEO.
- H.B. Fuller, James J. Owens, President and CEO.
- Henkel, Jan-Dirk Auris, Executive Vice-President Adhesive Technologies.
- Sika, Jan Jenish, CEO.
- Gain insights into adhesive and sealant market dynamics, market trends and emerging economic developments that could impact your business.
- Tap into end-users’ needs and learn what downstream users expect from you.
- Expand your knowledge of advances in key adhesive and sealant technologies and applications from R&D professionals at the cutting edge of innovation. Take the pulse of the most relevant industry trends covering the full range of adhesive and sealant technologies, applications and markets.
- Learn about raw material supply chain trends and what your equipment suppliers have in store for you.
- Get informed about regulatory changes coming your way and their impact on your business.
- Network with other professionals in the adhesive and sealant value chain.
Break-out and poster sessions
Both conference days will feature a range of parallel break-out sessions, allowing you to tailor a programme that most closely meets your needs. The break-out sessions will cover the following adhesive and sealant industry topics:
- Business development, market trends and value creation.
- Downstream user perspectives – drivers and trends.
- Advanced technology, testing and product development.
- Raw materials.
- Regulatory framework and standards.
In addition, the poster sessions will update you on industry progress in the fields of science, R&D, and health and safety.
Adhesive and Sealant Industry EXPO
The EXPO will give you an opportunity to learn about the latest developments from producers, distributors, suppliers and service providers linked to the adhesive and sealant industry.
New for 2014 – more opportunities to meet and share knowledge
Last year’s conference in Izmir, Turkey, was a great success, but FEICA is continually looking to improve the opportunities for adhesive and sealant industry participants to meet and exchange opinions. As a result, this year’s event features several small enhancements to the format:
- Extra opening hours: The table-top EXPO opens on Wednesday 17 September at 15:00, when there are no parallel conference sessions scheduled. The EXPO runs until Friday 19 September at 14:30.
- Wednesday EXPO Pass: The Wednesday EXPO Pass offers a great opportunity for exhibitors to network with their special guests. Meet up at your table-top exhibit on Wednesday 17 September and continue the dialogue at the Welcome Cocktail at 18:00.
- The Gecko’s Den (Suppliers’ Pitch): Learn in fast-track mode about the latest products and services in the adhesive and sealant industry. Join us in the catering area at the EXPO for a series of 10-minute presentations on Wednesday 17 September from 16:30 onwards.
Save up to €200 – book by the end of May to benefit from the Early Bird rates
For more details and to reserve your place at the industry’s premier European event, visit www.feica-conferences.com.