- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
With the opening of Fenchem SA in Johannesburg, Fenchem has strategically strengthened its presence in the South African coatings market. The office is the fifth overseas branch of Fenchem, the others being in the USA, Malaysia, Czech Republic and Germany.
Fenchem supplies coating raw materials including nitrocellulose, cellulose ethers, C9-C5 resins, hydrogenated petroleum resin and redispersible polymer powders.