- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
With the opening of Fenchem SA in Johannesburg, Fenchem has strategically strengthened its presence in the South African coatings market. The office is the fifth overseas branch of Fenchem, the others being in the USA, Malaysia, Czech Republic and Germany.
Fenchem supplies coating raw materials including nitrocellulose, cellulose ethers, C9-C5 resins, hydrogenated petroleum resin and redispersible polymer powders.