- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
International Paint has announced that it is to introduce a range of labelling solutions in 10 countries across the Asia Pacific region thanks to Episys, a global information technology solutions and services company.
The Episys Ultimate solution will be housed in International Paint’s Singapore office and will manage labelling data and information across the entire region. Episys has drawn on its experience from developing a similar system in both Europe and North America and has applied this to the Asia Pacific operations.
International Paint has used the Ultimate solution in conjunction with AutoPrint to ensure labels are created accurately according to each country standard. Episys Ultimate is a comprehensive data-driven label design and printing solution. It can be integrated with an organisation’s operational systems to extract information and receive triggers to produce labels. It can also include mobile applications to provide accurate information for handheld terminals at the point of need.