- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Fenchem’s coating division is strategically expanding its presence in Europe. Under the theme ‘Warm Your Future’, Fenchem has announced that it will showcase its raw materials for the coatings and construction industries, such as Nitrocellulose, Cellulose Ethers, C9-C5 Resins and Redispersible Polymer Powders at ECS 2013 oin Stand #7-506 in Hall 7 in Nuremberg, Germany.
In Germany, Fenchem officially opened its new centre in Koln, which occupies 1000 square metres, features offices for marketing, sales and warehouse. Fenchem expects Europe’s demand for high-quality coating products will be a significant contribution to the business’ success.
"Europe is our focusing market this year," said Jian Sun, Manager of the coating division. "Last year, we generated sales of US$6M or around one-fifth of the division total. Our sales target in Europe this year will be US$10M.”
Fenchem was traditionally supplying coating raw materials including Nitrocellulose (Varnifm), Cellulose Ethers (Cellueast), C9-C5 resins (Resinow) and Redispersible Polymer Powders. Its R＆D team will support activities including analytical testing, product application and formulation development, catering to the industrial coatings customers of Fenchem.