- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Ferro has completed its acquisition of Italian tile coatings producer Vetriceramici from private equity fund manager Star Capital SGR and other shareholders for €83M.
The signing of the deal, which is subject to customary working capital and other purchase price adjustments, was previously announced on September 21.
Based in Casola Valsenio, Vetriceramici supplies ceramic coatings to tile manufacturers and operates manufacturing facilities in Italy and Mexico, a mixing facility in Poland and R&D and sales offices in Italy and Turkey.