- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
FINAT has introduced the programme of its upcoming congress, which takes place in hotel Le Méridien Beach Plaza in Monte Carlo, Monaco from June 5-7, 2014 and will carry the theme: ‘The Battle for Shelf Appeal – Winning Strategies for the Label Industry’.
As visits of modern supermarkets across Europe will reveal, the battle to catch the eye of the consumer increasingly also translates into a battle for the most attractive yet cost effective product decoration solution. In order for label printers to stay on top of their game, they not only will need to be aware of the trends and developments in their own area of competence but also what is driving the possible alternatives. The programme will allocate slots to the regular overviews of the hosting and European label markets, as well as the annual awards, including the 2014 Congress Logo award.