- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Natcore Technology Inc has signed a joint development agreement with the Eastman Kodak Company that will marry Natcore’s combinations of materials and materials processing technology, including its exclusive liquid phase deposition (LPD) process, with Kodak’s coating, formulation, drying and conveyance technologies. The scope of work will encompass development of all Natcore’s thin-film photovoltaic technology. (Source: Cube 509)