- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Natcore Technology Inc has signed a joint development agreement with the Eastman Kodak Company that will marry Natcore’s combinations of materials and materials processing technology, including its exclusive liquid phase deposition (LPD) process, with Kodak’s coating, formulation, drying and conveyance technologies. The scope of work will encompass development of all Natcore’s thin-film photovoltaic technology. (Source: Cube 509)