- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
At the end of March 2012, Bobst, a worldwide leading supplier of equipment and services to packaging manufacturers, invited Chinese flexo printers to an open house in Shanghai. The three-day event, organised by Bobst and its Chinese subsidiary Eterna, was aimed at further developing the Chinese corrugated post-print and flexo industry. Well-known suppliers to this industry like the design agency YFY Jupiter, the prepress solution supplier Esko, the flexo plates trade shop Sinwa and the corrugated paper and board machine supplier BHS participated in the show.
The two Flint Group divisions Flexographic Products and Packaging and Narrow Web also took the opportunity to present their portfolio and technical solutions at their own stand and during a live demo. More than 300 guests from all over China visited the event and many of them came to the Flint Group stand to learn more about flexographic printing plates, plate making equipment, new technologies like nyloflex NExT, Flat Top Dots and printing inks. They were impressed by the print samples, which demonstrated the perfect reproduction of highlight dots of the nyloflex ART printing plate as well as the excellent ink stability and its printing performance – another example for the high standard of the company’s product range for corrugated post-print.