- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- Excellent wetting, anti-crater, flow, slip and release for radiation-curing varnishes, inks and coatings
- Low foaming and recommended for traditional and UV-LED curing techniques
- Highly crosslinkable for minimum migration and good cost efficiency
Evonik Coating Additives is expanding its TEGO Rad range of tailor-made silicone acrylates with a unique, radically crosslinkable additive for radiation-curing coatings and inks.
Ideal for excellent wetting and slip with low foaming, the new TEGO Rad 2330 is designed for use in a wide range of inks and varnish applications, as well as clear and pigmented wood coatings.
TEGO Rad 2330 carries several reactive groups per molecule, ensuring good crosslinking and minimised migration. It consistently shows strong surface tension reduction and anti-crater effect, slip and release, and excellent low foaming.
“There’s high customer demand in the printing inks industry for additives that have high wetting, anti-crater, flow, slip, and release efficacy and lowest possible migration,” says Susanne Struck, Head of Market Segment Inks, EMEA & Global Projects. “Our TEGO Rad 2330 is a great product offer that addresses the ongoing needs of this important segment.”
Evonik’s TEGO Rad portfolio of silicone acrylates offers formulators a complete toolbox of solutions to ensure top performance in paints and coatings. These additives for radiation-curing inks and coatings can improve flow, levelling and appearance, as well as prevent cratering and allow formulators to create products with the desired level of slip and flow. Choosing TEGO Rad products with a higher or lower number will result in a different level of slip and compatibility, allowing more precision in their formulations.
Evonik’s Coating Additives business line has a comprehensive portfolio for radiation-curing inks, as well as a wide range of products to enhance high-performing formulations in the automotive, architectural, decorative, marine and other industries.
For more information on TEGO® Rad 2330 please visit www.coating-additives.com