- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Dr. Daniel Schönfelder (47), Senior Vice President, Battery Base Metals & Recycling at BASF, will, as President, assume responsibility for the Catalysts division, based in Mannheim, Germany, effective January 1, 2024. He will succeed Dr. Peter Schuhmacher (58), who will retire effective December 31, 2023.