- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
As part of its international expansion programme, Gardiner Colours has picked up accounts in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia.
Ray Gardiner, Gardiner Colours’ Founder and Managing Director said: "We have a proud history of supplying quality inks and varnishes within the UK but have never looked to export until recently. This early success is a testament to the quality of our product and proves that British companies can compete overseas.” James Gardiner added: "Exports represent a huge opportunity for the business, getting a foothold in the Eastern European and Northern Asian markets is a great start.”
Gardiner Colours is one of the leading UK-based manufacturers of performance proven quality inks, coatings and varnishes for the printing and packaging industry and the home of the specialist GardSEAL premium varnish.
Its highly experienced scientists allow it to offer a portfolio of products including GardSEAL, Conventional and UV Sheetfed, Web Heatset, Coldset, UV and Flexo. Its expertise also allows it to create bespoke products to suit the requirements of a particular project.