- Ashland introduces the Easy-Wet™ substrate wetting agent portfolio of silicone-free, hig...
- Microban’s MicroGuard™ wins two prestigious industry awards for bringing sustainable p...
- British Coatings Federation crowned Best Trade Association of the Year at the 2023 Memcom ...
- Imerys will showcase its state-of-the-art solutions for Plastics & Rubber at Fakuma 2...
- PPG’s Colourful Communities programme marks 500th project with makeover at Carnegie Scie...
Brenntag, a global leader in chemical distribution, inaugurated its new head office in Mumbai adding to the company’s growing presence in Asia Pacific, which includes more than 40 offices in 15 countries.
Building on a decade of successful business in North America, powder characterisation specialist Freeman Technology has formally established a USA subsidiary, Freeman Technology Inc.
Univar Inc has announced that its legal entity in Romania is fully operational and trading under the name Univar South-East Europe Srl from its new office in Bucharest.
With the opening of its 24th factory, the first in South America, Hempel will be better placed to serve the rapidly growing South American market. The plant, located north of Buenos Aires, will manufacture paint for the marine and protective coatings segments and with a production volume of 10.5Mlit/yr, the US$17M facility will employ 30 people by the end of 2012.
Wacker has successfully completed the expansion and relocation of its technical laboratories and offices in South Korea, and has inaugurated the upgraded technical centre, with integrated training facility, near the capital Seoul.
Rahn Group, with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, has established a subsidiary in China. From April 1, Rahn Trading (Shanghai) will handle all aspects of Rahn’s business relations in China.
Wacker Chemie AG has announced it is expanding its Chinese polymer activities by investing around €40M in building two production facilities at its Nanjing site. The company is expanding the site’s existing facilities for vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer (VAE) dispersions by adding a new reactor with a capacity of 60,000t/yr and building a new plant to produce polyvinyl acetate (PVAc) solid resins with a 20,000t/yr capacity