- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
H B Fuller has completed the purchase of South American adhesives company Plexbond Química S/A for an undisclosed amount.
The acquisition, originally announced in late May, is expected to expand H B Fuller’s manufacturing resources and customer base.
H B Fuller reported 2012 net revenue of US$1.9bn – an increase of 18.8% from 2011. It employs approximately 3700 individuals and operates out of 43 countries.
Plexbond Química, which operates out of Curitiba, Brazil, specialises in chemical polyurethane products and polyester resins and generated nearly US$20M in 2012 revenue. It will continue to operate out of its Brazilian location and H B Fuller will retain all 29 employees.