- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
H B Fuller has completed the purchase of South American adhesives company Plexbond Química S/A for an undisclosed amount.
The acquisition, originally announced in late May, is expected to expand H B Fuller’s manufacturing resources and customer base.
H B Fuller reported 2012 net revenue of US$1.9bn – an increase of 18.8% from 2011. It employs approximately 3700 individuals and operates out of 43 countries.
Plexbond Química, which operates out of Curitiba, Brazil, specialises in chemical polyurethane products and polyester resins and generated nearly US$20M in 2012 revenue. It will continue to operate out of its Brazilian location and H B Fuller will retain all 29 employees.