- DKSH to conquer new frontiers in India
- AkzoNobel provides essential ingredient for cities to embrace urban gardens
- Advanced Zircotec coating cools Aston Martin V12 Zagatos at arduous Nürburgring 24 Hours
- Fenchem announces rise in coating sales in Q1
- AkzoNobel increases organic peroxide capacity for North American specialty chemicals marke...
The Valspar Corporation has announced a definitive agreement to acquire Inver Holding Srl (Inver Group), a leading industrial coatings manufacturer in Europe. The transaction is expected to close in the fiscal Q4, subject to regulatory approval and customary closing conditions. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Inver Group is headquartered in Bologna, Italy and generated sales in 2012 of approximately €160M (US$200M). Founded in 1934, the company specialises in liquid and powder coatings products as well as resins that are used in a variety of industrial applications.