- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
The Valspar Corporation has announced a definitive agreement to acquire Inver Holding Srl (Inver Group), a leading industrial coatings manufacturer in Europe. The transaction is expected to close in the fiscal Q4, subject to regulatory approval and customary closing conditions. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Inver Group is headquartered in Bologna, Italy and generated sales in 2012 of approximately €160M (US$200M). Founded in 1934, the company specialises in liquid and powder coatings products as well as resins that are used in a variety of industrial applications.