- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
H B Fuller Company now offers an adhesive and equipment system for the packaging industry utilising its recently acquired Liquamelt adhesive technology. To provide specialised fluid handling equipment that will pump, process and dispense innovative Liquamelt adhesive, H B Fuller has partnered with Graco Inc.
The adhesive and equipment system has been tested extensively with customers and was demonstrated to the packaging industry for the first time at Pack Expo 2011.
"I am pleased to announce this partnership with Graco,” said Jim Owens, president and CEO of H B Fuller. "This new delivery equipment, designed specifically for H B Fuller’s Liquamelt adhesive solution, will enable us to help our customers drive cost and complexity from their processes. We look forward to many years of collaboration as we continue to commercialise this unique, new adhesive technology.”