- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
PPG Industries has announced that it has finalised the purchase agreement to acquire European coatings company Dyrup A/S, based in Copenhagen, Denmark, from its owner, Monberg & Thorsen, a public holding company. The final transaction value, including assumed debt, has been set at €115M (US$160M), based on final due diligence. Both parties have agreed on a closing date of January 5, 2012.