- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Hardide Coatings, provider of advanced surface coating technology, has announced investment in a new Virginia manufacturing plant worth circa US$7M (£4.5M). The investment will see Hardide Coatings expand provision of its range of specialist nanostructured coatings throughout North America.
The company has signed a lease on a 26,000ft2 facility in Martinsville, Henry County, which will service existing and new customers in the oil and gas, aerospace, flow control and advanced engineering markets. The facility is expected to be operational in Q4, 2015 and to create up to 29 jobs in the first three years. The investment follows Hardide’s recent increase in capacity at its UK facility in Bicester.