- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
HB Fuller Company has signed an agreement to purchase Continental Products Limited, a provider of industrial adhesives in East and Central Africa. This business will generate approximately €2.3M in revenue for the 2014 fiscal year. Based in Nairobi, Kenya, Continental will be included in HB Fuller’s Europe, India, Middle East, Africa (EIMEA) operating segment.
Founded in 1996, Continental works closely with customers to develop high-quality adhesives solutions for a wide range of industries, including paper converting, printing and packaging, labelling, laminating, bookbinding, automotive assembly, footwear and construction.
Continental has been HB Fuller’s agent in the region since 2003.