- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
HB Fuller Company announced that it has acquired ProSpec Construction Products, which is a provider of tile and stone installation products.
This acquisition supports HB Fuller’s growth strategy by strengthening the company’s customer profile in the southeastern and western regions of the USA, where tile consumption is largest. The addition of ProSpec also increases the depth of HB Fuller’s product offerings and enables lower-cost and better service to customers through a larger manufacturing footprint.