- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
A recent announcement by the Hellenic Association of Chemical Industries seeks to allay fears and inform the industry of the association’s view of the current situation.
For the last two years Greece has been in the spotlight of the economic world and negative publicity for the last couple of months has created a sense of insecurity for the stakeholders of the Greek economy as well as to all those who trade with Greek enterprises.
"Our member companies, producers and suppliers of chemicals have a sound history of growth, profitability and financial stability,” said the Association, which is confident that the industry and its member companies possess the experience, skills and will to overcome the current situation and meet all their liabilities.