- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Hemco Modular CleanLabs feature a modular construction design that is cost effective and time efficient compared to traditional construction. An entire laboratory workspace is pre-engineered including the structure and the lab furniture/fume hoods to outfit the interior.
Modular CleanLabs wall panels have a white fibreglass surface for chemical resistance and excellent light reflectivity. Because of the modular construction, the structure can be easily assembled, modified in the future or disassembled and moved if required.
Ceiling HEPA filtration is designed to meet needs from just a cleaned up area from the surrounding environment to class 1000 (ISO 6). Door, lighting and electrical options are provided as requested.