- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Heubach officially opened a new production plant for pigment preparations in Langelsheim, Germany.
The building comprises a total area of 2300m2. On an area of 1500m2, universal and water-based colourants will be produced with a capacity of 2000t/yr. Mainly pigments manufactured by Heubach Langelsheim, Ankleshwar (India) and Hangzhou (China) are processed in the new factory.
The colourants are suitable for the colouration of plasters and for interior and exterior paints for the building industry