- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Danish-based Hempel has announced the acquisition of Blome International through its USA-based affiliate, Hempel (USA), Inc. This deal is a significant move in achieving growth in the protective coatings segment as outlined in Hempel’s current growth strategy.
The protective segment in the USA represents a significant part of the coatings market and is expected to continue growing. Therefore, the acquisition of a company well positioned within the protective market is an important part of Hempel USA’s strategy.