- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Danish-based Hempel has announced the acquisition of Blome International through its USA-based affiliate, Hempel (USA), Inc. This deal is a significant move in achieving growth in the protective coatings segment as outlined in Hempel’s current growth strategy.
The protective segment in the USA represents a significant part of the coatings market and is expected to continue growing. Therefore, the acquisition of a company well positioned within the protective market is an important part of Hempel USA’s strategy.