- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Honeywell announced that it has purchased Evonik Industries’ portfolio of manufacturing technology, including patents, for the production of polyethylene waxes used in a variety of applications, from paints and coatings to adhesives and inks.
The technology features Ziegler-Natta catalysts, which have been used to produce polymers such as polyethylene since 1956.
"This technology purchase expands Honeywell’s ability to develop new additives that can solve a variety of challenges for our customers in the paints, plastics, coatings, adhesives and inks industries,” said Lincoln Germain, global business director for Honeywell’s Specialty Additives business.