- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Honeywell announced that it has purchased Evonik Industries’ portfolio of manufacturing technology, including patents, for the production of polyethylene waxes used in a variety of applications, from paints and coatings to adhesives and inks.
The technology features Ziegler-Natta catalysts, which have been used to produce polymers such as polyethylene since 1956.
"This technology purchase expands Honeywell’s ability to develop new additives that can solve a variety of challenges for our customers in the paints, plastics, coatings, adhesives and inks industries,” said Lincoln Germain, global business director for Honeywell’s Specialty Additives business.