- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Huntsman Advanced Materials has expanded its long-standing distribution partnership with Antala to cover its entire formulated system range, including Araldite adhesives, tooling and composite materials, as well as electrical insulation systems, in Iberia, Spain. Based near Barcelona, Antala is an independent subsidiary with significant experience in the adhesives and speciality chemicals market.