- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
The ‘Green Coatings Market by Types (Waterborne, Powder, High-Solids, Radiation Cure) & by Applications (Architectural Coatings, Automotive Coatings, Industrial Coatings, High Performance Coatings, Wood Coatings, Packaging Coatings & Product Finishes) – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018’ by MarketsandMarkets, analyses the Green Coatings Market with respect to market drivers, opportunities and trends in geographical regions.
Green coatings offer different characteristics as per coatings manufacturing and their application requirements in the end products. Waterborne coatings have a global high demand and manufacturing is principally dominated by Asia Pacific, mainly China, Japan and India. The major industries for green coatings are architectural, automotive, industrial, high performance, wood, packaging and product finishes.
North America is the global hub for major green coatings manufacturers with their headquarters in USA. In Asia Pacific, most of the major market players are situated in Japan such as Kansai, Nippon and Fujikura Kasei.