- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Due to continued significant increases in costs, IGM Resins is announcing further price increases on its Omnirad™, Esacure™ and Omnipol™ photoinitiator portfolio.
Key drivers for these increases are the impact of the global shortage for several key raw materials for the production of photoinitiators and the excessive increase in energy and transportation costs over the last months, impacting IGM’s costs position with immediate effect. The increases will be effective as per November 1 and will vary per product per region.
IGM Resins continues to focus on providing security of supply to its customers around the world. Specifically, its site in Mortara, Italy, which is the only photoinitiator production site in Europe and the largest outside of China, is already almost China-independent at the level of both first- and second-tier raw materials and will be fully China-independent by January 2022. In addition, while IGM Resins’ new, state-of-the-art Anqing production site in China is not currently impacted by local regulatory controls, IGM Resins is working with its partners to undertake further strong risk and mitigation planning.
As a global market leader, IGM is committed to the UV industry, and providing reliable supplies to its customers. IGM’s dedicated sales and technical service teams are available for questions or concerns.