- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Michelman has recently partnered with CMS Industrial Technologies, LLC (CMS) to produce its coating equipment, including rod coaters, press rod coaters, blade coaters, spray coaters, and slide-angle testers. CMS will also perform engineering, part replacement, and service.
Explains Pete Petrie, Michelman’s Director of Sales for the Americas Region: "Michelman has sold functional water-based coatings into the web-fed corrugated space for more than 50 years. We have partnered with CMS to support this business to design, build, sell, and service our application and testing equipment. Partnering with an industry leader like CMS allows us to match our innovative technology with market-leading application equipment."
Adds Kevin Norberg President & CEO of CMS: "We believe our partnership with Michelman will provide growth opportunities for both companies. Furthermore, our companies are a great fit because we work with our customers to support sustainability like Michelman. For example, we help with the re-pulping and recycling of coated papers and paperboard applications, which Michelman’s coatings promote."
Both organisations have a collaborative and customer-intimate approach, and look forward to initiating coating opportunities by successfully producing and marketing coating equipment that will better serve the corrugate industry worldwide.