- Sigmashield MTC from PPG delivers high performance for dry bulk cargo holds
- PPG opens fire protection coatings centre
- Adhesive performance that is above and beyond
- Evonik to acquire high-concentrates additive compounding business from 3M
- AkzoNobel’s methodology for sustainable ship owners wins major environmental award
IMCD Spain announced that it has entered into an agreement with DSM for the distribution of its coating resins products for Spain.
IMCD will distribute DSM’s coating resins exclusively in the architectural coatings, industrial coatings, graphic arts and adhesives industries.
For DSM this is in line with its new strategic direction as announced in 2011, whereby DSM is sharpening its focus on its core coating resins markets. Expanding and strengthening its distribution channels in certain regions is one way of achieving this. The companies already have partnerships in France, UK, Benelux, Germany and South East Europe.