- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
In response to market demand, Elementis Specialties Inc has announced that it is expanding production capacity for its speciality rheological additives and dispersants for water-based coatings at an industrial park owned by Bayer MaterialScience LLC in New Martinsville, West Virginia, USA. Construction is under way and production is scheduled to start in Q4, 2012.
"We are pleased to expand our presence in West Virginia,” said Greg McClatchy, Elementis Specialties President. "The site has easy access to railroads and major highways as well as excellent infrastructure, a skilled workforce and a business-friendly climate. We are looking forward to the opportunities this new location presents for Elementis and for our customers in the coatings industry.”