- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
IMCD South East Europe GmbH announced that it has entered into an agreement with DSM for the distribution of its coating resins products for South East Europe (SEE).
IMCD will distribute DSM’s range of coating resins exclusively in the architectural coatings, industrial coatings, graphic arts and adhesives industries throughout Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Hungary.
"DSM is pleased to further develop and penetrate the SEE market offering our customers greater opportunities to develop world beating coating solutions,” said Mark Stolzenbach, sales director director DSM Coating Resins EMEA