- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
Jotun Paints participated in ‘Qatar Projects 2012,’ a four-day event in February, as part of its initiative to strengthen market presence across Qatar’s rapidly growing paint segment, estimated to be worth over QR300M (US$82.3M).
To date, Jotun has reported, in the country, a total of over QR150M (US$41.1M) worth of projects that have already been completed, ongoing and are currently in the pipeline.
Jotun has reported the completion of projects, including the State Mosque, Barzan Camp (Phase 1), Doha Golf Club, town houses and 40% of towers in The Pearl-Qatar.
Jotun has also positioned itself in the country’s marine coating segment. The first commercial vessel in the N-KOM dry dock in Ras Laffan was coated by Jotun.
"Qatar continues to be a very important market for us, where we confidently see the potential of continuous growth, which is being driven by the influx of construction projects in preparation for FIFA World Cup in 2022,” said Gunnar Eikebu, country manager.