- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
International Paint has announced it is to introduce a range of labelling solutions in 10 countries across the Asia Pacific region thanks to Episys, a global information technology solutions and services company.
The Episys Ultimate solution will be housed in International Paint’s Singapore office and will manage labelling data and information across the entire region. Episys has drawn on its experience from developing a similar system in both Europe and North America and has applied this to the Asia Pacific operations.
Episys Ultimate is a comprehensive data-driven label design and printing solution. It can be integrated with an organisation’s operational systems to extract information and receive triggers to produce labels. It can also include mobile applications to provide accurate information for handheld terminals at the point of need.