- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
The Abcite 1060 powder coating system from Axalta Coating Systems has passed the strict requirements of ISO 20340 for single layer protective paints for applications offshore and related structures. In addition, the coating system offers flexible and primer-free application, requires virtually no maintenance and is durable.
Coatings for parts and components used in offshore environments have to fulfil stringent requirements. High humidity and saline air in combination with intense UV radiation create a highly corrosive environment.