- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
IRL is pleased to present its updated Profile of the South American Paint Industry, which represents one of 10 regional volumes available covering the global paints and coatings industry. The geographical scope is as follows: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
The report includes a market summary by country for 2013 & 2018 spot forecast and country-by-country chapters encompassing: Country economic background; local industry and main manufacturers (where available); paint imports and exports (where available); market overview and key trends and paint market data split into nine key end-use segments.