IST in Italy’s top 3% of 6 million companies after winning CRIBIS D&B ‘Prime Company’ rating

21 July 2023

IST (Italia Sistemi Tecnologici S.p.A.) has been awarded the ‘Prime Company – Recognition of Maximum Commercial Reliability’ rating for 2023 by CRIBIS D&B.

The prestigious recognition by the CRIBIS D&B, a company specialising in the supply of business information on Italian and foreign companies, was presented to IST S.p.A. attributing it the highest level of reliability as a counterparty to a B2B commercial transaction.

“We are incredibly honoured by this recognition,” said Alessandro Galli, Product Marketing Manager of IST. “The CRIBIS Prime Company is a recognition of great value given that every year is awarded to only 3% of the over 6 million Italian companies.”

CRIBIS D&B bestows this recognition through its industry leading CRIBIS D&B Rating; numerous variables are used for the calculation, including personal information, indexes and balance sheet data, company seniority, payment experiences and presence of negative information. The CRIBIS Prime Company Rating is acknowledged as Italy’s highest level of evaluation of an organisation’s commercial stability. It is issued, only and exclusively, to companies that maintain a consistently high economic-commercial reliability.

“This important endorsement is an affirmation of IST’s level of economic and commercial solidity and a guarantee for all companies that have chosen us as their commercial partner,” concluded Massimiliano Mingacci, Global Sales and Marketing Manager for IST.

CRIBIS D&B is a member of CRIF, an independent company with 90% of its capital held by founder members and management and the remaining 10% approximately by various credit institutions. Among the latter, three international banks have been present in the shareholding group since the 1990s, namely BNL-BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and Banco BPM SPA (the largest Italian public cooperative credit institution).

Located in Modena, in Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region, IST is a specialist in the design, manufacture and installation of solvent distillers and washing systems that are recognised for their efficiency and reliability. IST recently made international news when it unveiled two new ground-breaking technological innovations, the TW and the Roto Plus at the European Coating Show 2023 in Nuremberg, Germany. IST’s highly skilled team manage a 360-complete-production process using safe and durable materials to ensure they uphold their mission of delivering reliable state-of-the-art technologies to anticipate tomorrow’s cleaning standards.

To learn more about IST and its products visit stand 7B20 at the LabelExpo in Brussels from September 11-14, 2023.

< Previous article

BASF and Mingyang form joint venture for offshore wind farm in South China

Next article >

PPG recognised on Newsweek’s America’s Greatest Workplaces 2023 list