- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
PPG has been recognised by Newsweek magazine in its 2023 list of America’s Greatest Workplaces. Newsweek and research firm Plant-A Insights Group conducted an independent study of companies with 1,000 or more employees to rank their performance in empowerment of women, promotion of veterans, development of entry-level employees and support of LGBTQ associates. They also consulted 389,000 company reviews in the study to determine the results. PPG scored 4.5 out of a maximum of 5.0 stars.
“At PPG, we work every day to ensure that every one of our 52,000 employees around the world is supported in the work they do to bring our purpose – We Protect and Beautify the World – to life,” said Kevin Walling, PPG Chief Human Resources Officer. “It takes everyone at PPG to create a great workplace where we can all thrive and grow. This recognition showcases how our employees make it happen every day.”
PPG was named to Newsweek’s list of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Women earlier this year and was recently recognised as a “Best Place to work for Disability Inclusion” by the Disability Equality Index® (DEI).