- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Sun Chemical has hailed this year’s Labelexpo Europe its most successful ever with 40% more leads compared to the 2011 show.
At this year’s show, Sun Chemical demonstrated its breadth of knowledge and expertise across a number of its business areas including narrow web, colour management, brand protection, special effects and inkjet.
On the stand Sun Chemical used a specially printed label to illustrate its capabilities across the different business areas. The Sun Chemical team welcomed visitors from in excess of 70 different countries, more than 40% of which were new potential customers.