- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
AkzoNobel Specialty Finishes has opened a new design centre in Offenbach, Germany, the business’ fourth specialist facility dedicated to serving customers around the globe.
Easily accessible to European customers via nearby Frankfurt Airport, the new premises in Germany adds to existing design centres in Seoul, Korea; Beijing, China; and South Carolina in the USA.
Company experts at all four locations work closely with customers to provide a wide range of coatings solutions for products such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, car components, home appliances, golf balls, cosmetics and personal care packaging.