- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
AkzoNobel has unveiled ColourFutures 2013, its annual colour trend research. The launch revealed Indigo as the dominant colour for the season. A benevolent colour that combines the trustworthy nature and evocative elegance of robust blue, Indigo is a striking statement colour that enhances your environment and is a perfect colour for modern homes.
According to Humsa Dhir, Country Communications Manager, India & South Asia, Akzo Nobel India: "Colour-Futures 2013 is inspired by trends based on the cosmic theme of ‘Connections’ and how the colour ‘Indigo’ – with its twin tenor of wisdom and honesty, is at the core of the nerve centre of our lives – our homes. Indigo – the colour of 2013 – is a colour that defines my connection with my home.”