- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Canadian-based Jazz Aviation LP (Jazz) has repainted two regional aircraft with the advanced, ‘green’ coatings system by PPG Industries’ aerospace business. The chromate-free PPG coatings system reduces environmental impact, lowers weight and provides a smooth, glossy and durable finish.
The two Jazz aeroplanes were repainted by Springer Aerospace, Ontario, with Desothane HD/CA 9000 basecoat/clearcoat, Desoprime CF/CA 7502 epoxy primer and Desogel EAP-9 metal pretreatment, all from PPG.