- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Development teams at Steuler KCH Materials GmbH (Siershahn, Germany) are using the Kinexus rotational rheometer from Malvern Instruments to help analyse the rheological characteristics of products such as spray coatings.
Steuler is a world leader in the provision of industrial corrosion protection, in the form of mechanically and thermally resistant materials and linings for steel and concrete structures.
Kinexus is designed to meet rheology needs across a variety of applications. In particular, the rSpace software interface makes standard operating procedure (SOP)-driven tests available for the first time on a rheometer platform.