- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
This spring, composite manufacturers from around the world will gather for the third annual JEC Americas Exhibition & Conference, the only composites event that brings together leaders from the full spectrum of the global composites value chain, both upstream and downstream. This year, the JEC Group, the world’s largest organization exclusively dedicated to the composites industry will leverage its new relationship with Messe Frankfurt, Inc. to bring together the JEC Americas Exhibition & Conference with Messe Frankfurt’s Techtextil North America and Texprocess Americas shows, giving visitors a rare opportunity to attend all three events at once.
"The region represents 34 percent of the global composites industry in value and 32 percent in volume, and is a leading innovator in key composites end-markets, including transportation, aeronautics, automation and wind energy. Teaming up with Messe Frankfurt, Inc. means a strong presentation of technical textiles and composites solutions that will drive both industries forward” says Mrs. Frédérique Mutel, JEC Group President and CEO.
Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta – May 13 to 15, 2014