- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
The Global Paint and Coating market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in civil and construction activities across the globe. The global paint and coating market has also been witnessing the development of eco-friendly paint. However, the lack of effective product differentiation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the global Paint and coating market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. A discussion of the key vendors operating in this market is also included. Key vendors dominating this space include AkzoNobel NV, PPG Industries Inc and Sherwin-Williams Co.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are BASF SE, E I du Pont de Nemours and Co, Nippon Paint, The Valspar Corp and Kansai Paint Co Ltd.