- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
The composites industry’s largest international technological showcase: JEC Europe – Composites Show & Conferences, will take place from March 12 – 14, 2013 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris, France. This year, the country of honour is Turkey.
With 50,000m2 of floor space, the JEC Show will represent the global composites industry and its most recent advances in heavily composite-consuming sectors such as aerospace, aeronautics, shipbuilding, railway, automotive, mass transportation, construction, equipment and sports & leisure.
Twelve key themes will be highlighted during the show: Design, Non-Destructive Testing, Robotics, Aeronautics, Automotive, E-car, Wind Power, Carbon, Biocomposites, Thermoplastics, Multifunctional Materials and Environment.