- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
AkzoNobel has announced that Jim Kavanagh has been appointed as Managing Director of AkzoNobel Industrial Coatings. Jim will lead the strategic direction across a diverse portfolio, including Coil and Extrusion Coatings, Packaging Coatings, Wood Finishes and Wood Adhesives. He joined AkzoNobel in 1990 as a development chemist in its Protective Coatings business. During his 32 years with the company, Jim has held various positions, including roles within product management and marketing. From 2000, he worked internationally as a General Manager and Commercial Director based in China, Africa and the UAE. Most recently, he was responsible for leading the Metal Coatings business in EMEA as Regional Commercial Director.
Commenting on his new role, Jim says: "I’m very proud to be leading a business with so many talented individuals and teams across such a diverse and impressive portfolio. I’m looking forward to further developing our capabilities and building on our leading global positions.”
Further information about AkzoNobel Wood Coatings can be found at industrial-wood-coatings.com