- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Jotun has announced the launch of SeaLion Resilient, a high performance marine coating based on epoxy-polysiloxane technology, a compound of resins and hardeners that provides highly resilient hull protection.
When combined with Jotun’s proven fouling release coatings technology, the epoxy-polysiloxane prevents settling of organisms on the hull and produces a glossy, smooth surface optimised for owners seeking to reduce costs related to dry-docking and maintenance.