- HB Fuller agrees to buy Cyberbond
- Local Agents Wanted – India, Mexico, Iran and South Korea
- Bühler marks 50-year anniversary in South Africa
- The Philippines gears up for 2019 phase-out of lead-containing industrial paints
- Steelwork at award-winning London workspace given fire protection by Sherwin-Williams
Jotun has announced the launch of SeaLion Resilient, a high performance marine coating based on epoxy-polysiloxane technology, a compound of resins and hardeners that provides highly resilient hull protection.
When combined with Jotun’s proven fouling release coatings technology, the epoxy-polysiloxane prevents settling of organisms on the hull and produces a glossy, smooth surface optimised for owners seeking to reduce costs related to dry-docking and maintenance.