- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Adopting Eurocodes helps increase safety, boost efficiency and reduce costs, according to the world’s largest coatings manufacturer. Speaking at a UK Parliamentary Seminar on fire safety, Peter Scott, Structural Engineering Manager at AkzoNobel’s International Paint, urged the engineering and construction industry to adopt the codes.
Arguably the most advanced structural codes in the world, these are already mandatory, since 2010 for European public works and are set to become the de-facto standard for the private sector – both in Europe and