- ASTM international paint standard for testing acrylate resin volatiles
- Axalta opens new waterborne coatings plant in Shanghai
- All you need for superior aqueous coating systems
- Henkel’s elastic adhesive allows instant handling
- Versatile pure acrylic dispersion for paints and plasters with low VOC content
Adopting Eurocodes helps increase safety, boost efficiency and reduce costs, according to the world’s largest coatings manufacturer. Speaking at a UK Parliamentary Seminar on fire safety, Peter Scott, Structural Engineering Manager at AkzoNobel’s International Paint, urged the engineering and construction industry to adopt the codes.
Arguably the most advanced structural codes in the world, these are already mandatory, since 2010 for European public works and are set to become the de-facto standard for the private sector – both in Europe and