- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
Adopting Eurocodes helps increase safety, boost efficiency and reduce costs, according to the world’s largest coatings manufacturer. Speaking at a UK Parliamentary Seminar on fire safety, Peter Scott, Structural Engineering Manager at AkzoNobel’s International Paint, urged the engineering and construction industry to adopt the codes.
Arguably the most advanced structural codes in the world, these are already mandatory, since 2010 for European public works and are set to become the de-facto standard for the private sector – both in Europe and