- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
Jotun Powder Coatings has announced that it is expanding its current pipeline coatings portfolio to address growing demand in the oil and gas and general pipeline sector.
The company has combined its powder and liquid coatings to create and develop a new extensive range of pipeline coating solutions, providing transmission pipelines with the required protection both inside and out. The move complements Jotun’s efforts to increase its regional market share over the next three years. To date, Jotun has a 30% market share of the Middle East pipeline coatings market.