- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Jotun Powder Coatings has announced that it is expanding its current pipeline coatings portfolio to address growing demand in the oil and gas and general pipeline sector.
The company has combined its powder and liquid coatings to create and develop a new extensive range of pipeline coating solutions, providing transmission pipelines with the required protection both inside and out. The move complements Jotun’s efforts to increase its regional market share over the next three years. To date, Jotun has a 30% market share of the Middle East pipeline coatings market.