- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
DSM-AGI Corporation (Taiwan) and Eternal Chemical Corporation Ltd (Taiwan) have announced a strategic co-operation for UV resins whereby Eternal Chemical Corporation will produce Agisyn branded monomers and epoxy oligomers for DSM-AGI.
The production will be managed by Eternal Specialty Chemical Corporation Ltd (China), a joint venture of Eternal and BASF Group.