- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
DSM-AGI Corporation (Taiwan) and Eternal Chemical Corporation Ltd (Taiwan) have announced a strategic co-operation for UV resins whereby Eternal Chemical Corporation will produce Agisyn branded monomers and epoxy oligomers for DSM-AGI.
The production will be managed by Eternal Specialty Chemical Corporation Ltd (China), a joint venture of Eternal and BASF Group.